The Essence of Breath – Level II
The Essence of the Breath – Level II
Deepening the alignment of Breath with body to access supreme health
May 23rd – 10:00am – 11:30am
*Free for Doctors, Nurses & Hospital Staff* (details below)
This workshop is a continuation on learning how to access your full breath potential from the Level I workshop. Therefore the Level I Essence of Breath Workshop is a pre-requisite in order to register for Level II. This is for your own safety and for you to gain the most out of this workshop.
We will now build upon the ‘Bridge of the Breath’:
– In learning the simple, essential, life-giving quality that a single breath brings,
– Understanding the significance of the ‘pause’ in our breath,
– To unite your innate, instinctive self with your adaptive, responsive self,
– In learning how to truly ‘tone’, and tune, your sense of body with your breath,
– In how the breath draws together a collective response of the body, specifically focusing on our immune, nervous and hormonal systems.
We will take this into the practice of Ashtanga Yoga by:
– Learning how to sense and bring expansion in the breath to deepen your practice,
– Understanding How to breathe with sound and Why sound is important in the practice,
– How Asana alignment enhances the fluidity of the breath,
– Understanding how asanas enhance our breath in the purification and strengthening of the body.
We will further our breathing practices to access deeper relaxation (or stimulation), and learn new techniques key for coping and recovering from the current phase we are facing.
Finishing with a Guided Yoga Nidra that installs deep restoration and accomplishes full body, breath and heart alignment.
— 20€ (£17) / person
To Signup Please Complete this REGISTRATION FORM
*Free for Doctors, Nurses & Hospital Staff*
In support of all the energy and love being provided by our Doctors, Nurses and Hospital Staff in this time of pandemic, we are offering this workshop free of charge. If you are a Doctor or Nurse and would like to participate, please fill out the registration form above + send us an email with your full name, place of work, and a photo of your badge or ID to email@example.com
Ph.D. in Immunology, SYC Authorised Ashtanga Yoga Teacher
Elizabeth has been devoted to the study and practice of Ashtanga Yoga for over 10 years. Following the completion of her Ph.D. in Immunology, Elizabeth dedicated herself to studying and teaching Ashtanga Yoga and received the KPJAYI Authorisation to teach in 2018.
Passionate in uniting the healing properties of the Ashtanga practice with her scientific knowledge, Elizabeth guides practitioners in learning and connecting to their own inner being to gain harmonised health. She is dedicated to the lineage of Yoga for longevity of health and inner happiness, and strives for Ashtanga Yoga to touch and heal the lives of all who practice it.